Ryan Adams - 2008-12-12 - Coughing Up Blood and Whiskey: A Ryan Adams Blog

Ryan Adams - 2008-12-12






I was fortunate enough to see The Cards' open up for Oasis last night in Rosemont (Chicago), IL from the 12th row. They were sounding tight, sadly they are really held back opening up for Oasis. No banter, just straight up tunes for an hour. Ryan's voice sounded great and he seemed to be enjoying himself. He was way into the Off Broadway jam and Natural Ghost was one of the best I have heard. Here are some pictures, nothing special though, the lighting sucked and the camera I was using is not pro grade. Still cool, check em out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mini review and pix. I was at Oakland, and it was great but too short. Still, an hour of RATC is better than nothing.

Anonymous said...

Don't be baggin on my camera Jason!

Post a Comment

 

Coughing Up Blood and Whiskey: A Ryan Adams Blog Design by Insight © 2009