Infinity Blues, Signed! - Coughing Up Blood and Whiskey: A Ryan Adams Blog

Infinity Blues, Signed!

Man did Christmas come early this year! Ryan Adam's new book, Infinity Blues, arrived on my doorstep today. Just in time as the weather turns briskly cold and white flakes start to dance their way towards the concrete-like ground, I now have every reason to stay inside and curl up to this gem of a book. As if having 286 pages of Ryan's forever captivating mind in my hand wasn't enough, his authentic signature signed in black ink graces the cover page. Consistent with the mystery of the greatest singer-songwriter since Neil Young, there is a line with a circle dangling from the U, and I suppose only Mr. Adams knows the meaning of this, but I thought I would post this in hope of receiving some interpretations. Please check back often as this blog has just begun.........................LET IT RIDE

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's a noose

Shaun Hughes said...

Agreed, definitely a noose in my eyes.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I agree... Looks like a noose to me, too.

Anonymous said...

since it is christmas time, im seeing an ornament hanging off.

Anonymous said...

how did you get a copy early?

Post a Comment

 

Coughing Up Blood and Whiskey: A Ryan Adams Blog Design by Insight © 2009